Arriving at Peuma Hue
Estancia Peuma Hue is easily accessible. Located within the Nahuel Huapi National Park, the first and largest National Park in Argentina, the estancia rests in a peaceful and majestic location, yet only 25 minutes from downtown San Carlos de Bariloche, gateway to the Argentine North Patagonian Andes, 35 minutes from an international airport, 35 minutes from the ski resort, and a 2 hour flight from Buenos Aires. We can provide transfers to and from the airport, to the ski area and organize excursions in the National Park and surrounding areas.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is located 25 minutes from downtown Bariloche.
- Bariloche is a 2 hour flight from Buenos Aires.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is 35 minutes from Cerro Catedral ski area.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is 40 minutes from the airport.
- Estancia Peuma Hue is 45 minutes from arrival port of the Lake Crossing coming from Chilean Patagonia, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt.
- To reach Peuma Hue, drive fifteen miles south of Bariloche on Ruta 40 towards El Bolsón. Just after kilometer marker 2014, turn right at the sign for Estancia Peuma Hue. Follow the dirt road for 1.5 miles until you arrive at the gate leading to the lakefront and the Lodge.