Winter (mid June – end of September) is one of the most popular times to visit Bariloche, and the change of seasons creates beautiful landscapes across the region. Skiing at Cerro Catedral, just 35 minutes from the Estancia, and the most famous ski resort in Argentina, is definitely the main attraction in town during the winter months. But, with average temperatures in the valley during the day in the low 40s °F (4-8°C) and dipping slightly below freezing in the evening, nearly all of the myriad of activities that we offer during our summer months are available in the winter!
Escape to Estancia Peuma Hue from July to early September and see the beauty of the Northern Patagonian Andes snow capped, relax in our luxurious accommodations, and enjoy the many services and activities that we have going on during this special time of year!
- Ski & Yoga Deluxe week
- 35 minutes to Cerro Catedral Downhill Ski Resort (transport is customarily arranged)
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing (weather permitting)
- Ice skating at nearby Toncek Lagoon
- On site massages
- Kayaking in the lake
- Horseback riding
- Yoga classes, meditation
- Cooking classes
- Workshops and seminars on demand (Yoga retreats, organic gardening, personal growth in connection with Nature, photography, literature and writing, and more)
- Tango classes and shows
- Music concerts
- Corporate retreats
- or just reading and relaxing