Menu of activities for the day:
1. Trekking for the morning or afternoon. Picada a muñoz or dagostini waterfall.
2. Trekking all day with food. Picada to jacuzzi waterfall, peuma hue waterfall, little lakes, hilltop viewpoint and klaussen river.
3. Trekking all day along the edge of the cathedral, Frey lagoons and return by boat to Muñoz Bay.
4. Conscious walk along the wild boar path and to a small bay.
5. Kayak to Bahía Muñoz on the lake.
6. Guided Stand Up around the lake.
7. Horseback riding.
8. Equine Connection.
9. Stand up yoga.
10. Yoga in the temple or in nature.
11. Massages with forest aromas.
12. Full day experience with 2 activities and lunch at the restaurant or snack.
Consult for activities. With prior reservation.
Excellent, a destination in itself! The place is amazing, the restaurant offers vegan and gluten-free options, and the views over the lake are excellent. Highly recommended with nature activities within the resort.
We spent 4 divine days trekking along trails that led us to places with a very special view and magic. The animals at Peuma Hue have a privileged place. The dogs and horses are pampered with a lot of affection and give guests all the love they receive. Like Charly, the dog that is a mountain guide. A true little sun.
Excellent place, excellent service, the views are wonderful, privileged view of Lake Gutiérrez, at night the stars are incredible, you can easily appreciate the Milky Way, the food is wonderful, its activities complete and safe. I felt like I was a guest of the owners celebrating Christmas. It is a well-kept secret of Argentine Patagonia. 100% recommended.
From weddings to corporate retreats and intimate musical gatherings, we cater to all your needs.